Please see our current tyre price list below. All our prices include fitting, balancing and VAT
See our Tyre Price List Which includes Tyre Data of Fuel Economy, Wet Grip, and Noise ratings to give you an informed choice.
Should you wish to discuss which tyre best suits your needs or to make an appointment for fitting, please email or give us a call on 021-4969690. Or indeed you are welcome to call to our premises whereby we will carry out a free tyre inspection and advise you further
Should you need a particular size or brand which is not listed, Click here and send us an enquiry or simply ring us at 021 496 9690. Please include the following details to help quote correctly.
- Vehicle registration number
- Vehicle Manufacturer.
- Vehicle Model.
- The Tyre size. (From the sidewall of the tyre e.g. 205/55R16)
- The Speed & Load rating (Listed alongside tyre size, on the side wall of the tyre. e.g. 98H)
Please also let us know what your priorities are with regards to quality.
- The best possible Tyre (Premium)
- The mid priced Tyre (Mid range)
- The cheapest possible Tyre. (Budget)
Driving styles determine your best value. Should you travel regularly on fast roads, then you are best served by a premium brand. Tyres quality differs under the following.
- Superior construction: Giving long, even tread wear by equalizing stress on the contact area.
- High performance handling and stability in all seasons.
- Durability and reliability.
- Superior compounds giving longevity.
- Effective water dispersion to help improve on wet traction.
- Low road noise level.
- Compound and design structure to increase fuel economy.
Just like everything else in life, you get what you pay for. We can only promise that we will give you More For Less.